Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Bank ATM Pin Change, Reset OBC Net Banking Password/ MPIN Change on Online, OBC Mobile Banking.
OBC bank is the oriental bank of commerce is in existence since 1943 and is providing it’s services to all the customers to the maximum extent possible for the bank. The bank is one of the major public sector banks in India. The head quarters of the oriental Bank of commerce is in Gurgaon and is operating in various cities all over India. The bank provides various types of services to its customers including the commercial banking services, retail banking services and also including the various loan services.
OBC Bank ATM Pin Change Online
It is very easy to change your pin through online. All you need to do is to visit the nearest OBC Bank ATM. Follow through below steps to change your OBC Bank ATM PIN easily.
- The first step will include you to clicking on the generate OTP option.
- Once you click on OTP generation option, you will receive an 6 digit OTP to your registered mobile number. For this to happen, make sure that your bank account is linked with the mobile number of yours.
- Enter the 6 digit OTP that you have received to your mobile number, and then click ok.
- You will then be prompted to create a new password. Enter the password you wish to make and then re enter it. Re entering the pin confirms your password and here your password had been changed.
How to Reset OBC Net Banking Password
If you are using the OBC bank internet banking services, then here is the article that helps you to get your net banking password in easy steps. For any internet banking services, the login id and the password are three main important things that one needs to have a look upon.
- The first step involved in resetting your OBC internet banking password is that you need to open the internet banking page of the OBC bank and then once you open the page, click on retail to opt to retail banking services.
- This step involves the entering of the registered login id and then click on forgot password.
- You will be needed to enter your registered phone number and then enter your date of birth and then click on submit to get OTP.
- The customer will receive an OTP to the registered mobile number and then enter your OTP on the screen and then you will be prompted to enter your new password.
Hence your password is set using the above few and easy steps.
OBC Bank MPIN Reset Online
You can easily reset your MPIN of OBC bank by using USSD.
Here are the few easy steps to change your OBC MPIN online.
- Call *99# from your registered mobile number.
- Enter your banks IFSC code or the first 4 letters of your banks name or first two digits of bank’s numeric code and click send.
- Enter 7 in the next level to have access to MPIN option.
- Enter 2 and then click send.
- Enter your old MPIN and then your new MPIN and confirm it and then click send.
Your MPIN has been safely changed by following the above steps.
OBC Bank Mobile Banking
The banks are becoming customer friendly and are making every effort to meet the expectations of the customers. In order to make the customers more convenient almost all the banks are now opting to mobile banking services, as such the OBC bank also has its mobile banking services which includes various types of services like Account Balance Enquiry Mini Account Statement, recharge or bill payment, you can link your Aadhaar, ask for debit card and also have access to various other services of bank.
Hoping the article is useful and is informative.