How to Write Bank Cheque Correctly? Write a Cheque Correct and Safe. Step by step guide for writing a Bank Cheque Correctly. How to fill Cheque Deposit Slip?
The oriental bank of Commerce has been one of the most popular public sector banks in India and the bank services provided by the bank are always appreciated by its customers.
The bank has a long history which dates back to its inception in the year 1943 February in Lahore. The bank like many other small banks faced many challenges to withstand in the country. Everything seems to go good until the bank faced some issues wherein it decided to close some of its branches and the position still went very bad that the owners of the bank decided to sell their bank. But the employees of the bank came forward and stood up to show their gratuity and came to help the bank. It is when the owners also changed their decision of selling their bank and decided to make some improvements to the bank and get into the business and renewed their whole bank business and then the bank started bouncing back to the profits and kept growing till date without a second looking back.
- You can also visit : OBC Bank Cheque Book Online Apply
The bank has emerged to a level where it keeps competing with the other banks of its nature and also making sure that it provides all the services required by the customers as per the changing needs of the customers and time. The bank also adopted internet banking service making it easier for the customers to access their services at their home and at their comfort level.
There is always confusion amongst all of us to write a bank cheque. It is quite easy however we would always have a fear that it might get dismissed even if we make a small mistake.
Now in this article let us discuss how to write a bank cheque correctly in a very easy way possible and making sure that we won’t make mistakes in writing the bank cheque as it deals with the huge money sometimes and we should be very much cautious while filling in the details on the cheque.
Write Bank Cheque Correctly
Here are the main things you need to keep in mind while writing a bank cheque
- Always remember to mention correct date on the top of the right corner.
Write the name of the recipient in the space provided for the payee name.
- Write the correct amount in the space provided. You need to remember that you are supposed to write the amounts twice, one time in numbers and other in words.
- Once you are very sure of the details you have wrote on the cheque then you can proceed with signing the cheque, space will be provided for you to sign at the right corner in the bottom of the cheque.
- There is no wrong in cross checking all the data you have written and then you are good to go.
Hope the article is informative and is useful for you.