OBC Bank Internet Banking Services for NRI Account, how to open Internet Banking for NRI Customers in OBC Bank?
The oriental bank of Commerce is one of the oldest public bank services in India and has been running successfully from various years. The bank does have gone through various up and downs during its initial stages but regained its energy through the years.
The world is growing very fast and thus all the industries. Every product or the service that is required for the customers is available through internet. It takes just some time to get things done but just by sitting at home. The banking industry has also adopted the internet system and so any customer can get all their banking services done through internet.
The Oriental bank of Commerce has also been into providing internet banking services to its customers. The bank provides various services to its customers through net banking which includes generating the bank statements, ATM pin resets, mobile banking services, easy fund transfer from one account to other account, scheduling regular payments,
It is very obvious that even the NRI’s can open an account in the Oriental bank of Commerce and can easily access all the banking services that a normal customer can access.
All the NRI customers can get the required information from the official website of the Oriental bank of Commerce which is https://www.obcindia.co.in
Here in this article let us have a quick review of all the steps involved in opening an Oriental bank of Commerce net banking for NRI account.
The below are the steps and follow the steps to open NRI account net banking.
OBC Bank Internet Banking Services for NRI Account
- All you need to do is to go to the official website of the Oriental bank of Commerce which is https://www.obcindia.co.in to get the application form for the internet banking service.
- Or you can request for an internet banking service registration form from any of your nearest branches.
- Fill in all the details that are specified in the application form and then send it to your bank branch along with your identification proof which should be your passport usually.
- Then the bank branch will go through your application form and process your application for internet banking service.
- Once your application is successfully processed, the banking team will send your internet banking service user id to your registered mail id that you have provided while opening the bank account.
- You can also generate your user Id using your ATM card credentials on the login page of the internet banking services page.