Open IPPB Account (Indian Postal Payment Bank) Online? Download IPPB App from Play store/ App store. IPPB Zero Account open on online..,
The Indian postal payments bank is an government owned public bank introduced by the government in the year 2018 and is running successfully.
The Indian postal has a huge chain of network with around 155000 post offices all around the country with around 3 lakhs of employees. The main aim to introducing this banking system is to make sure that all the post offices and the employees provide all the banking facilities to the families at their door steps all around the country.
Starting in 2018 the postal bank till now has acquired a customer base of up to 2 crore and is still trying to attract the customers. The exact number of employees working for the Indian postal payments bank is just 3 lakh but doing their best to render the customers full service. Headquartered in New Delhi the Indian postal payment bank operates at all corners in the country.
As all of us Indians know that postal is being run by the central government of India and so there is thought of risk when people deposit their huge amounts into the bank.
The Indian postal payment bank offers various services like loans, mutual funds, insurance, transfers and many more.
In this article let’s have a look at the process to open Indian postal payment bank account online from your own phone.
Open IPPB (Indian Postal Payment Bank) Account Online
- All you will do is to download the Indian postal bank application from the play store (or) You can also download from the official site i.e., https://www.ippbonline.com/web/ippb/digital-saving-accounts
- Click on the above link, then it will directly open to the official site of IPPB. Now, you can see the ‘Download App’ on the top right corner on the screen. If you click on it, IPPB App will be downloaded directly on your mobile phone.
- Once you download the application you will be required to sign up to the postal bank account by providing your mobile number and your PAN Number.
- You will receive an OTP to your mobile number that you have provided earlier, enter the OTP and click continue.
- A page will open in the screen which will ask you to enter your Aadhar card details, you will be required to reenter your Aadhar number once again and then click submit.
- You will receive one more OTP to your Aadhar registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click submit.
- Then you will be supposed to enter various details like your personal details, your address information and nominee details and other additional information like your marital status, your annual income, your professional and some other information. Provide all your data and then click submit.
- In the last step of verification you will be asked to provide your name of the bank that is linked to your Aadhar and to which the government subsidy is linked to. Enter the details and click submit.
- A preview appears before you and go through the preview properly and click on submit if all the details you have provided were correct up to your knowledge.
- Then one more OTP will come to your phone for final confirmation. Enter the OTP and now you have successfully opened the Indian postal payment bank account online and make transactions.
Hope you have got all the required information and keep following the page for more updates on the Indian postal payment bank account.